1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to mankind, the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, he is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
4. We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
5. We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church, which is in Christ, at His return.
6. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus.
7. We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation.
8. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes.
9. We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness.
10. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.